If you are looking for family holidays in Egypt, you have come to the right place! This travel blog is mainly for parents of young children and teenagers looking for family holiday destinations. Going on holiday on your own or with your partner or friends is one thing. Going with your family is a different game altogether, especially with young kids. Before going on holiday, I would search online for practical advice as well as inspirational ideas in order to plan the perfect trip. I thought I would share some of my own experiences here in the hopes that you would find them interesting.
Your Ultimate Guide To A Family Holiday In Egypt
We have an Egyptian saying that goes “once you drink from the Nile River, you must return again”.
Thank goodness Egypt has lots of amazing destinations for family holidays so you can keep coming back to experience Egypt. Whatever holiday you plan, here is everything you need to know before your holiday in Egypt. Read more
Explore family holidays in Egypt
These are my posts about family holidays in Egypt, my home country. Whether you are a fan of history or an adventure junkie, you will have the experience of your life!
- Exploring Family-Friendly Indoor Activities in CairoAs a mother of a restless teenager living in Cairo, I understand the importance of indoor activities, especially for families looking to beat the heat … Read more
- 5 Dog-Friendly Places in CairoAlthough dog ownership in Egypt has been rising in the last 15 years, taking your dog out and about in Cairo can be a real … Read more
- 11 Summer Camps in CairoSchool is out in Cairo, Egypt. Many parents like me struggle to keep their kids entertained during the summer holidays. So, I put together some … Read more
- My Favourite Souvenirs to Buy from EgyptYou finally spend a family holiday in Egypt with its beaches, deserts, museums and oases. Now you want to find something that captures your memories … Read more
Explore family holidays in the UK
These are my posts about our family holidays in the United Kingdom. Since we called it home for five years, we were able to explore different parts of England and Wales.
- Dog-Friendly Parks Near LondonLondon is a green city boasting over 3,000 parks and in 2019 was declared by the Mayor of London as the first National Park City … Read more
- Activities For Autistic Children in LondonAnyone who has visited London knows how child-friendly it is. With its interactive museums, dreamy castles and charming city farms there are plenty of activities … Read more
- Autism-Friendly Museums in LondonParents of an autistic child know firsthand how overwhelming being out in public can be for them. Long queues, bright lights, loud noises, and total … Read more
- Family-Friendly and Wonderful WarwickshireAre you living in or visiting London and thinking of spending a day or two in a nearby county? If that is the case, then … Read more
Explore family holidays in Europe
These are my posts about family holidays in Europe. I still have more countries to explore hopefully soon!
- Exploring Berlin with TeenagersFamilies with young children tend to have holidays that revolve around beaches, swimming pools, and theme parks. As your kids grow up, the nature of … Read more
- Paris With KidsI remember being very worried about taking my 5-year-old daughter to Paris. I had heard rumours about grumpy French waiters and inaccessible public transportation. However, … Read more